From the college

×

Error message

Domain module installation is incomplete. See INSTALL.txt and check your settings.php file.

The College of Education for Girls was established in Abha (literary sections) in 1401 AH

Under the administration of the Agency for Girls Colleges in Abha contains two sections:

 Department of Islamic Studies

Arabic Language Section

Where she graduated the first batch of the college in 1404 AH

The number of graduates of the Department of Islamic Studies (10) female students and the number
of graduates of the Department of Arabic language (9) students

Four other departments were opened in 1405 AH:

 English department

 Department of History

Department of pedagogy and curriculum

Department of Geography

In 1428, it was decided to merge the faculties of the Girls Colleges Agency at King Khalid University

New sections were established at the college in early 1430 AH:

Kindergarten Department

Department of Psychology

At the beginning of 1432 AH, the name of the Faculty of Education for Girls in Abha (literary sections) was changed to the Faculty of Arts and Education for Girls in Abha

By 1436 the college was separated into two colleges

 College of Education for girls in Abha and contains the educational sections

Department of pedagogy and curriculum

Kindergarten Department

Department of Psychology

Faculty of Arts for Girls in Abha and contains five sections:

Department of Islamic Studies

Arabic Language Section

English department

Department of History

Department of Geography